Car thieves, as well as those who break into cars to steal stuff, have a variety of ways they can get inside a locked vehicle, including through a door or window.
But what if you suddenly have to get out of your car and can’t get the door open? Perhaps the car is partially or fully submerged in water, or an accident has rendered the door useless. Well, there’s a handy dandy keychain that could save your life. And it’s priced at around $10.
Here are some of the ResQMe tool’s features:
- Spring-loaded head effortlessly smashes the vehicle’s side windows with only 12 pounds of force. They say that if you can handle a small bowling ball, you can do this.
- Razor-sharp blade slices through jammed seat belts and is safely surrounded by plastic casing. Cut at a 45-degree angle from top to bottom.
- The clip detaches from the body, allowing the user to quickly access the blade, and doubles as a device to hang ResQMe from a keychain or other accessible area.
- Originally offered exclusively to fire, paramedic and police organizations, but now available to the public.
- Contains an imprintable area suitable for personalization with user or company name.
- Weighs just over one-half an ounce and is small enough to be carried just about anywhere.