Inside this free report, you’ll discover:
- How to build the ultimate survival kit for $10 or less, so you’ll be prepared in a variety of extreme situations
- How to make a bright, soft light that illuminates an entire room and works indoor or outdoor during a blackout with no wiring required … you can use it to increase security at night or simply to chat with friends late into the evening
- How to make the world-famous “One Dollar Survival Knife”
- 11 Key Strategies for budget saving… before, during, or after an emergency
- 17 “free” crucial items you already have–and what to use them for that could save your life in a crisis
Patriot Headquarters Readers
To Get Free Survival Food
But not just any food…
Experts say every senior needs to have non-perishable, good for 25 years survival food on hand in case of an emergency.
Well right now – in what is truly an unprecedented move – 72-hour Food4Patriots survival food kits are being given away to Patriot Headquarters readers as long as they beat the program deadline and while supplies last.
Survival food is more important today than ever before. Natural disasters, terrorist attacks and other threats can make obtaining sufficient food impossible in an emergency.
None of us wants to ever rely on this or any government to feed us in a crisis.
Food4Patriots survival foods are made of the finest ingredients, grown and packaged right here in the USA. They taste great and provide the nutrition you need.
Recent advancements in the processing and packaging have led to this food being guaranteed fresh for an amazing 25 years. Packages are made of military-grade Mylar, the same material used to protect NASA astronauts.
Every 72-hour kit that’s being given away contains 16 servings of such delicious meals as Blue Ribbon Creamy Chicken Rice, Maple Grove Oatmeal, and the always-loved Granny’s Home-style Potato Soup.
This kit sells to the general public for $27.00 plus postage and has been rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by customers.
But Patriot Headquarters readers who act quickly can get them just for the $9.95 shipping and handling fee.
You see, we’re trying to ensure that no one who wants this free food misses out, but they have to hurry because we have a limited supply of the 72-hour kits we can give away. Once word got out that folks could actually get free survival food, we had to add extra customer service staff to keep up with incredible demand.
There is still time to take advantage of this offer, but be aware that supplies are limited and the program may end at any time.