The need for a backup solution to tap water now, and in the future, if a crisis occurs is more important than ever. By purchasing an Alexapure Pro Water Filter, you’re securing the most advanced water filtration system on the market for you and your family.
Now, you will never be without ultra-pure, clean water.
A recent study analyzed water systems in 100 major U.S. cities. More than 300 pollutants in the water supplied to over 250 million Americans were found. Contaminants such as:
- Arsenic is an odorless and tasteless semi-metal element that enters our water supply from natural deposits in the earth, or from agricultural and industrial sites. It can cause skin damage, circulatory system problems and cancer.
- Fluoride is in the drinking water of 70 percent of U.S. cities, and can be found in bottled water. Many communities fluoridate water to help prevent tooth decay, but some say fluoride is linked to bone cancer and dementia. And a recent Harvard study proves that it lowers IQ in children.
- Heavy metals, such as lead, mercury, iron, copper and zinc can occur in drinking water. Higher amounts can cause reduced growth and development, organ damage, nervous system damage, blood disorders, arthritis, joint damage, kidney diseases, changes in thyroid function, asthma-related symptoms, and even death.
- Pharmaceuticals were found in the drinking water supplies of 24 major metropolitan areas, according to an Associated Press investigation. Antibiotics, body-changing hormones and other drugs pass through the body and the water supply (and remain even after undergoing wastewater treatments).
- The E. coli strain known as O157:H7 can show up in drinking water and can produce a powerful toxin that causes severe illness. E. coli comes from human and animal waste, and can enter bodies of water during rainfalls and snow melts.
- Vaccinations have dramatically decreased polio worldwide, but it can still enter the body through the mouth due to contaminated water or food. It is usually fatal if nerve cells in the brain are attacked.
- Bisphenol A, also known as BPA, is found in some plastic water bottles. It can seep into food and drinks, and has the potential to cause health risks.
The Alexapure Pro™ is a tabletop, stainless steel water filtration system that purifies water from virtually any water source into clean, safe, healthy drinking water. Combining the unprecedented, super-filtration power of an all-new gravity-block core with a hybrid ceramic shell impregnated with genuine silver, Alexapure Pro removes up to 99.9999 percent of impurities, including bacteria, viruses, toxic chemicals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals and more from most any freshwater source. Even works on flouride!
Qualities Your Water Filter Should Possess
It’s time that everyone starts protecting themselves and their families from the ever-present contaminants in the water we use for drinking and cooking. Of course, that’s best done with an effective water filter – like the Alexapure Pro.
Here’s a quick checklist of the features a superior water filtration system ought to have to really be considered advanced:
- The ability to remove up to 99 percent-plus of contaminants.
- The ability to work effectively against heavy metals such as lead, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, E. coli, polio, fluoride, chromium-6 and more.
- A gravity-fed system. You don’t want to have to depend on gas, electricity or water pressure.
- The ability to purify water quickly. A strong flow rate will save you time now and during a crisis.
- The ability to purify large amounts of water before having to replace the filter.
- A reasonable price. Don’t overpay, but look for value.
- Make sure your system includes a portable water filter. In fact, get a portable water filter for every member of your household.
Fitting the bill perfectly is the Alexapure Pro tabletop water filtration system. One of the big advantages of tabletop filters is that they are not connected to a faucet. Water from a faucet is poured into the system, which then filters out a wide variety of contaminants.
Alexapure Pro Test Results Highlights:
- Flows at 2.3 gallons per hour (9 liters/hour), which is roughly triple that of competitors, and easy to demonstrate. It would take three competitor filters to match a single Alexapure. That is triple the value and means it requires three-times less time to get the water you need.
- The microbiological performance is 99.99994% reduction of bacteria, which is spectacular at this flow rate and exceeds the requirement of NSF protocol P231.
- The filter takes out essentially all organic chemicals, including volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), semi-volatile organics, herbicides and pesticides.
- The filter removes a broad spectrum of toxic heavy metals, including: Lead, Mercury, Chromium, Copper, Beryllium, Antimony, and Aluminum. Most commercial filters only remove Lead and sometimes Mercury.
Why Having Replacement Filters On Hand Are Essential
A wise move is stocking up on additional filters. You can choose to use them within your Alexapure Pro for increased flow rate, but also, having extra on hand as replacements guarantee clean water, no matter when.
You’ll need extra filters if you have even an average size family or household. More people means more clean drinking water needed. Filters like the ones made for the Alexapure Pro are a limited commodity. These filters are made especially for the Alexapure Pro and are not available at your local Wal-Mart, Target, or hardware store. Plus, you can’t substitute inferior filters because they just won’t fit or work with your Alexapure Pro.
Flow Rate: More Filters = Faster Flow
Unlike other water filtration systems, the Alexapure Pro comes with the capacity to fit up to four individual filters within its main canister. This means you can enjoy much faster flow rate than even the 2.3 gallons per hour you’d normally get with just one filter.
With multiple filters, you can have more water to drink and cook with, for more people…
Which could be a critical feature in the event of a crisis when clean water is scarce or nonexistent.
Bottom line, more filters gives you faster flow, but also gives you more water security even if you choose to just stockpile them for the future.
Lifetime Expectancy and Value
Your Alexapure Pro is built to last for years to come. If you choose to just use one filter with your Alexapure Pro, its 5,000 gallon lifespan should last you about three years.
Here are some tips on lengthening the life of your filters so no water goes to waste:
Make sure to use all the water you put into your Alexapure Pro. It may sound strange, but don’t get into the habit of putting water in there and only using some of it.
Keep your Alexapure Pro in a designated space. By keeping it relatively stationary (unless you need to bug out) you run less risk of it being toppled over or damaged.
Do away with your water bottle habit. It’s expensive, wasteful, and puts an unnecessary strain on your family’s resources. With Alexapure Pro, you’re only paying about 4 cents a gallon for ultra-pure water.
With bottled water, you’re paying around $2.50 a gallon. That’s over 60 times more expensive for water that doesn’t even come close to the purity offered by the Alexapure Pro.
Here’s a dead simple way to easily look at the math:
Average price per case of water = $7.50
One case of water = 24 16 oz. bottles.
Gallons per case = 3
$7.50 divided by 3 = $2.50 cost per gallon for bottled water!
It’s beyond obvious that bottled water is a costly hassle no one should have to deal with. Your Alexapure Pro will more than pay for itself and prove its value time and again.
For more information on how to purchase additional filters and see our current promotions, click here.