>> Click the video below to watch Cade Courtley’s review <<
As a former NAVY Seal, Cade Courtley has seen some things.
He’s not easily impressed… especially when it comes to survival.
Which is why when I asked him to give our Patriot Power Generator 1500 a try, I was over the moon that he agreed.
The end result?
Well, not only did Cade like the Patriot Power Generator 1500, he literally gave it five stars!
The main reasons? Because, Cade says, “this state-of-the-art solar generator is in a class by itself. It’s renewable, rechargeable, and doesn’t rely on dangerous fossil fuels.”
Cade also likes that you can power a whole host of things with the Patriot Power Generator 1500:
- Computer (for Internet access and news to stay informed)
- Cell phone & tablet (to stay in touch with loved ones or 1st responders)
- Radio (for emergency broadcasts that can save your life)
- Small appliances (to prepare meals and more)
- Freezers (to keep your food supplies from spoiling)
- Critical medical devices like CPAPs, portable oxygen tanks, and more (obviously, this makes the Patriot Power Generator a lifesaver for many folks!)
It can even keep your fridge going if you’re smart with your power and use a little common sense.
All this peace of mind… without the gas, fumes, or noise of a traditional gas generator (which could attract looters or other criminals on the hunt for resources).
Not to mention the fire hazard and eyesore created by stockpiling a bunch of gas cans close to your home.
As Cade revealed to me, “THIS… is a critical power source… when you need it most.”
And while the Patriot Power Generator is not a whole house solution… it will keep you going when a blackout occurs and your entire neighborhood goes dark.
What make this little workhorse so darned incredible? Plenty.
- Advanced-Engineered Battery Technology: Our Patriot Power Generator 1500 contains a safe, state-of-the-art lithium-iron-phosphate battery famous for its thermal and chemical stability. It’s virtually impossible for these batteries to overheat or catch fire.
- Up to 1,500 Continuous Watts of Power: Powers your cell phone, tablet, radio, lights, small appliances or critical medical devices.
- No Assembly Required: Your generator arrives already assembled and charged. You don’t have to wait to try out your generator; you can start using it right away.
- More Charging Cycles: You can fully drain and recharge the lithium-iron-phosphate battery inside your generator over 2,000 times.
- The “Triple Charge” Advantage: Charge your generator using the included solar panels, by plugging it into a wall outlet or by using a wind turbine.
- Longer Life Span – Holds a Charge for Up to 12 Months! The Patriot Power Generator 1500 requires virtually no maintenance. And it’s always ready to go, because it stays charged for up to 12 months, with a max leak of just 20%.
- Commercial Grade, 100-Watt Folding Solar Panel: This solar panel has a rugged, durable metal frame with reinforced corners. It folds easily for covert storage and includes a sturdy carrying handle so that you can take it anywhere.
And, at only 38 pounds, 18″ long, 10″ wide, and 12″ tall, it’s compact enough to go just about anywhere with you – whether it’s because you need to evacuate due to a storm, or just for a hunting or camping trip.
Cade also points out that when it comes to being prepared, you’ve got one choice: “Be a survivor, or be a statistic.”
Remember, the Patriot Power Generator 1500 is the #1 item I sell out of like clockwork anytime a new shipment comes in. My advice to you?
Don’t wait. Grab your generator before the next crisis hits and you only WISH you’d followed our advice.
Also, we’re smack dab in the middle of hurricane season and winter is also around the bend. Over a million people lost power this past week alone from Hurricane Florence. Don’t hesitate on your better judgment to get prepared NOW with a backup source of power for your house, while there’s still time.